Covid-19 Bali / Coronavirus Update
Special COVID-19 Discounts and Offers
Currently we have Special COVID-19 rates and discounts running up until and including Friday 18th December 2020, which are:
- Standard Low season rate to apply to all stays from now until Friday 18th December 2020.
- 50% Last minute discount for any stay of 2 nights or more within the next 28 days
- 15% Weekly discount for any stay of 7 nights or more
- 30% Monthly discount for any stay of 28 nights or more
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Special COVID-19 Cancellation and Deferral and Refund Policy
The standard cancellation policy applies to all stays, however where a guest is unable to travel to the location of our properties, due to travel restrictions put in place as a result of COVID-19 then we do offer the following additional rights for cancellation, deferral of stay and refund.
For all bookings made before 1st April 2020 and for all new bookings made for stays from 19th December 2020:
- Guests can defer their stay any time up until 30 days before check-in date and transfer 100% of what they have paid towards another stay at the same villa within the next 12 months of the same or greater value.
- If guests have not notified us of deferring their stay by 30 days before check-in, then the second payment shall be due and payable in full.
- After making the second payment, guests can still defer their stay with us any time up until 7 days before check-in date and transfer 100% of what they have paid towards another stay at the same villa within the next 12 months of the same or greater value.
- If guests fail to request deferral of their dates at least 30 days before original arrival date, or fail to make the second payment as requested, then we shall do our best to work with the guests, but reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain up to 50% of the total amount due and payable.
- If guests are unwilling or unable to defer their stay, then we reserve the right to retain up to 50% of the total amount due for the guests stay, and will refund anything paid by the guests above this back to the guests.
For all bookings made after 1st April 2020 for stays before 19th December 2021, during which period special COVID-19 monthly and daily rates apply:
- Where a guest is unable to travel to the location of our properties, due to travel restrictions put in place as a result of COVID-19 then the guests shall be entitled to a full 100% refund of what they have paid, less any transfer fees or exchange rate losses as appropriate.
Covid-19 Bali International Flight Restrictions
Currently international tourists are not allowed to travel into or out of Bali, but Bali Governor has recently announced that tourists will be allowed back into Bali from 11th September 2020.
Currently however only the following foreign nationals are able to enter into Indonesia:
1. Foreigners with valid work permit or stay visa
3. Humanitarian, Medical, and Food Aid Support
Any person coming to Indonesia must have a valid Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test. Full list of obligations is below:
If there are no PCR and rapid tests (available) in certain locations, the (travel) documents can be completed with a health certificate of being symptom-free from hospital doctor / health center.
Covid-19 Bali Domestic Flight Restrictions
On 8th June 2020, Indonesia changed the advice so that only a “Rapid Test” were required for any person wishing to take a domestic flight. Masks continue to also be required for any passengers taking domestic flights within Indonesia.
Full list of obligations to be met by domestic travellers coming to Bali:
The Indonesian government also increased the occupancy allowed on domestic flights from 50% to 70%.
Most domestic airlines now run regular scheduled flights to Denpasar from Jakarta and some other major Indonesian cities.
COVID-19 Bali Local Restrictions
As of 1st July 2020 all public beaches in Bali are now open and accessible to the public.
Some regencies including Klungkung regency (where Bougain Villa and Villa Rosita are located) require a Certificate of Health from guests in order for them to stay, but almost all other locations do not (including Karangasem, Gianyar and Badung Regencies where all of our other villas are located.)
There are no check-points or any other travel restrictions on travel within Bali.
Covid-19 Bali Villa Closures
Klungkung Regency, where Villa Rosita and Bougain Villa are located, still requires all guests to provide a Certificate of Health issued by a doctor or hospital.
Bougain Villa has however been inspected and awarded a special certificate so that guests are able to stay at Bougain Villa without any restriction.
We are in the process of getting the same inspection certificate for Villa Rosita, however at this time Villa Rosita is only able to accept guests that have a Health Certificate.
All our other villas in Bali remain open without restrictions, including our ocean front villas (Villa Anjani and Villa Talia Vashti) in Karangasem (a different regency) where there is no requirement for guests to provide a Certificate of Health.
Covid-19 Bali Local Villa Protection
We have however taken several additional measures at all our properties to protect the safety of our guests and staff against Covid-19 including:
- Before and after each set of guests leave, the villa is thoroughly cleaned, and in particular all surfaces wiped with soap and water or anti-septic
- Hand Sanitizer is provided at the entry to all villas, and all staff and guests entering the villa are required to use it.
- All staff will wear masks at all times while they are working at the villa.
- Only staff and guests are allowed in the villa while guests are staying and upon guest request, access to the villa by staff can also be limited.
- Any signs of fever, or any case of Covid-19 in the same village as any staff member, will result in the staff member being quarantined at home for at least 14 days.